May 14, 2007

Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a great Mother's Day. I was sad not to get to see my mom and grandma though! I wish we lived in the same town!!

They said it was my day to do what I wanted :) I wanted to spend it with the 4 of my boys (including Larry). We went to church, then Macaroni Grill (it was AWESOME), and Home Depot for new flowers.

We came home and planted our new plants and flowers all the way around our deck. I love it! We have added so much color and variety to our yard. It makes me want to do more!

We had some dessert with friends and then the boys were off to bed! It was a great mothers day. The boys both made me some cute little presents. I will take pictures (of course!). On the way home, Larry and the boys all named 3 things they loved about me. It was really cute! I am so happy to be their mommy! I would never have guessed that I would have 3 little boys one day but am so happy that i do!!

Larry got me some cute outdoor plates, bowls, cups for this summer! Also, 3 neat green Hosta plants from each of the boys.

I think it was my best Mother's Day ever (besides not getting to see my own mom & grandma).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great day - and you deserved it!

Heidi said...

Sounds like a fantastic day!! :)

EmmaJ said...

You have such a thoughtful husband! I love that they each listed 3 things they love about you... so cute!

Jess Stevens said...

sounds like a great mother's day, glad you enjoyed it!

Mariandale said...

sounds like you had an awesome day:)

Carrie Postma said...

your flowerrs look AWESOME! So pretty! you've gotta post a pic :-)

Kimberly said...

Sounds like a perfect day...just what you deserve! xoxo
Loves,
K