August 22, 2008
We have had a great relaxing week! Here are a few highlights from our trip to the Game Park. We got to hold an actual lion cub. He was soooo cute and playful. The boys also got to pet a black panther kitten! I can't wait to scrap these!!! It is so nice to have so much family time. I will always treasure this!!
August 19, 2008
We got to go camping for 3 nights with our friends. Wow - what a great time we had! Some
of the highlights included:
- Fishing in a pond
- Playing on the beach for hours
- Riding bikes, playing football, playing dominos
- JET BOAT cruise!!! This was awesome! We saw wildlife and got to get wet!
- Campfire at the beach with smores & hot chocolate
- Lots of good time with 3 GREAT families
Together there were 18 of us (8 adults, 10 kids). Here are a few pictures from our trip:
August 11, 2008
For now, here are a few pics from our quickie trip to Seattle! What a blast we had!
August 8, 2008
Here he is now: Wow - it has already been a month since I blogged! I have been super busy with my family (thats a good thing!!). When school starts, I will be on a more normal routine. Today was a special day though, my son is now 6!!