October 7, 2008

MY BOYS ARE GROWING UP!!






Wow - I am really really slacking on the whole blogging. I know why! I have just been living life! I haven't pressured myself to sit down and blog. Instead, I have been super busy being soccer mom :), business owner, wife, friend, daughter, granddaughter, etc. etc.

We had a fantastic summer! I have so many memories (and pictures!).

Tonight we went to Andrew and Cameron's conferences. I am super proud of my boys. They always get great reports from their teachers. Its not just the doing well with schoolwork but working well with others & being helpful! They both are math whizzes too!

5 comments:

AmyInKy said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Love that LO! :)

Heidi said...

What great photos of your boys! I bet your glad to have a camera again!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Thank you for sharing and Yes Amy I agree that layout with the Prudence line is "A+".

Jennifer Hope Longenecker said...

Wow, I can't believe Ezra is that big already.

:corinne: said...

Great pics...love the layout.